“Contest” refers to any competition, game, giveaway, lucky draw, sweepstake, or any campaign organised, co-organised, or promoted by TheShareCo and/or its affiliates that involves or does not involve a prize or reward.
You hereby represent and warrant that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions before taking part in the Contest. Unless otherwise specified and where applicable,
1. The Contest will run during the period stipulated and the final time of submission or participation will be at 23:59hr on the Contest end date.
2. The Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents and persons with valid employment passes, work permits and valid student visas. TheShareCo and its affiliates’ employees, appointed advertising agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
3. Only one submission is allowed per Contest and each contestant is entitled to one prize or reward only.
4. By submitting an entry, you warrant that your entry is your own original work and does not contain materials that are obscene, defamatory or unsuitable for a general audience that may include minors; does not violate or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity; does not feature the likeness of a private individual without that individual’s explicit written permission for its use; does not require any reporting or royalty obligation to any third party.
5. The participants hereby give TheShareCo and its affiliates an exclusive, perpetual and royalty-free right and licence to use, adapt, edit, display, modify, publish or otherwise make use of the submissions (in whole or in part) in Singapore or on any media deemed appropriate by TheShareCo or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever without any payment or compensation to the participants.
6. The participants agree and consent to TheShareCo and its affiliates using their names and/or personal information submitted in the Contest without prior notice or compensation for TheShareCo and its affiliates’ publicity purposes for an unlimited duration. TheShareCo and its affiliates shall be entitled to use every respective participant’s name and comments submitted by the participant for publicity purposes, including print, broadcast and online media.
7. All prizes or rewards are or are valued in Singapore dollars. They are non-transferable, non-exchangeable for any other item and shall be subjected to such terms and conditions, which TheShareCo and its affiliates may at its sole and absolute discretion, impose.
8. TheShareCo and its affiliates are allowed to, at its sole and absolute discretion, exchange or substitute the prize/reward to another prize/reward of similar or lower value without notice and without liability to any person.
9. Winners will be contacted directly via email, direct message (DM) or other contact information provided by the contestant.
10. Upon notification, winners must respond with proof of their identity and any other details deemed necessary and relevant by TheShareCo and its affiliates at their sole discretion.
11. Once the winner responds with the required details, arrangement for prize/reward collection will be made after the Contest closes. Valid identification documents are required when the prize/reward is being collected. All prizes/rewards not collected within two (2) months from the date of the notification, will be forfeited, without prior notice or further recourse by the winner.
12. Any winner whose prize/winner has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any compensation, whether or not he/she has been notified of such forfeiture.
13. TheShareCo and its affiliates reserve the sole right and final decision to determine the winners.
14. TheShareCo and its affiliates’ decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. Except as expressly specified in these terms and conditions, TheShareCo and its affiliates shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence concerning the Contest.
15. Problems affecting competition: To the maximum extent permissible by law, TheShareCo and its affiliates shall not be liable in any way to anyone if, for any reason, any aspect of the Contest is not executed as planned, including without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the control of TheShareCo and its affiliates which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. TheShareCo and its affiliates may, at any time and in its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, or invalidate any affected submissions, without being liable in any way to anyone.
TheShareCo and its affiliate reserve the right to amend or modify, at any time, any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.